Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Acts

At my school, about two months after the All School Musical, my school does something called "One Acts." One Acts are plays with onl y one act in them. They are usually about 30-40 minutes each. This year my school is doing 3 student directed one acts: "The Velveteen Rabbit", "The Auditioners", and "Man Woman Flower".

For the auditions we had to perform a monolouge. The girls had to learn a monolouge that was a rant about how two minutes was not long enough for an audition. It was great. I memorized the monolouge and I know i rocked auditions on tuesday.

The cast list was posted today and I got the part of the Velveteen Rabbit in "The Velveteen Rabbit." I'm super excited. My friend Luke is playing the kid that owns the Rabbit as well, so that's going to be fun. I can't wait until we start rehearsal two mondays from now (Spring break is next week....). It's gonna rock!

Peace out,
Jay~Jay.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats Chikita!