Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday

Tomorrow is PI day!! Get it? 3/14 pi=3.14blahblahblah. Yeah it took me until just a couple of year ago to realize that my birthday was on pi day.
And with that being said, yes tomorrow is my birthday. It doesn't feel like it is though. I have no idea why. Tomorrow I'll be old enough to drive. Tomorrow, I'll be over half way to thirty! Random thought there.

I'm not going to get my license tomorrow though. I don't actually like driving that much. As a matter of fact, I'm in no real hurrty to get it. I have my permit and all and i have driven on the highways some, but not a lot. But I plan to get it before summer. I just can't get used to the thought that I can get my license. And I definitely can't get used to the fact that my classmates are starting to drive.

In Geometry wer also tell stories and some of the stories some of these kids tell about when they're driving really scare me. This girl Annie talks abut how she's run into poles, curbs, lawns, her coworker....yes you read that right. It's scary. Another kid Kyle talked about how he fell alseep while he was driving and ending up backwards across the highway. They really scare me.
While turning another year older is exciting it's also scary. In two years, I'll be old enough to vote and I'll be going off to college. I'm not ready for that. I mean, college will be fun and i know I"ll enjoy it, but I love being a kid so much. I don't really want to grow up. I really wish I could stay a kid forever. That would be amazing.

The future holds so many wonderful and so many scary things. But I like the present. I want to stay a kid. Being a kid is a good deal. I don't understand why some kids want to grow up so fast. I just don't get it.

Peace out,
Jay~Jay

No comments: