Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quiet, sort of.

So I haven't updated in almost a month and my last several updates have not been about my parents. That's a good thing. It means that everything is going pretty well. My parents aren't fighting and everything is just pretty calm.

If only every other aspect of my life were that way, everything would be great. My work load at school is piled nearly as high as a mountain, my cheeks seem to favor a new chipmunk look lately (I had my wisdom teeth removed about 25 days ago and it took a little over a week for the swelling to go down and then wednesday this past week my left cheek decided to randomly sweel up again), and I have an AP test less than a month away and the material is so ridiculously specific there is no way I'll be able to take the four hour test without exploding.

So my weekends at the moment are filled with a lot of homework. It's not fun.

But on the plus side, my dad has decided to quit smoking again. It's been five days so far and he's doing pretty well. This time I think he might be able to do it, because his work isn't as stressful as it was the last time he tried to quit.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

And that's about all at the moment.

Peace out,
Jay~Jay

2 comments:

Laura said...

fingers are crossed hon!

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well for you!

~A friendly Twilighter